Mr. Mohammed Alhajjy
Medical Informatics Specialist, Healthcare Information Technology Affairs – HITA, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center – KFSH&RC (General Org.)
TOP 10 POINTS ABOUT Mohammed Alhajjy:
- More than 15 years’ work experience at KFSH&RC
- Critical care nurse (2004 – 2007)
- Quality Analyst – Patient Safety unit (2007 – 2012)
- Clinical Application Specialist (PowerChart + Benefits Realization Coordinator), (2012 – 2015)
- Medical Informatics Specialist (Project manager for Electronic evidence based & Quality Informatics team-lead), (2015 – now)
- President – Elect (American Association for Critical-care nurses, Saudi Arabia Collaborative – www.aacn-ksa.org/).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing – BSN, Jordan University of Science & Technology (2004)
- Master degree in Health Management, the University of York (2012)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality, NAHQ (2012)
- Diploma in Clinical Research designs, methodologies, and analysis, AACME (2016).